The World Natural Health Organization offers certifications and professional credentials in many fields and at various levels of expertise, to qualified individuals.
Please Note: These certifications and professional credentials are of private issuance and should not be confused with any government issued credential.
Some of the fields in which certifications and professional credentials are available in are:
- Christian Counselor
- Pastoral Counselor
- Religious Counselor
- Cult Exit Counselor
- Private Primary Educator
- Private Secondary Educator
- Private Postsecondary Educator
- Private Postsecondary Educator in Christian Education
- Private Postsecondary Educator in Religious Education
- NATURAL HEALING ARTS
- Biblical Healing Practitioner
- OTHER CERTIFICATIONS
- Adult Organizational Development Specialist
- Professional Coach Life Skills Trainer
Many of the WNHO professional certifications come in three different levels, registered, licensed, and certified. Registered is for those with a bachelor's degree or lower. Licensed is for those who possess a master's degree. Certified is for those with a doctoral degree and/or completed postdoctoral work.
The minimum requirements for each certification are basically the same. You will need to send us the following items:
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Copies of your degree(s) and transcripts (only those from legitimate and legally operating schools will be accepted).
- Certificates of training or additional courses completed.
- Copies of any licensing or certifications that you already possess.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation form others in your profession or field of study.
- Letters from former instructors or anyone else that you may have studied or trained under.
- Any other information that you feel may be of help for our evaluation.
- All certifications, unless otherwise specified, are $50.00 annually per certification.
Again Please Note: These certifications and professional credentials are of private issuance and should not be confused with any government issued credential.